As an educator or parent, taking pictures is an everyday occurrence. Transferring photos from your IPad to your computer has never been easier with the WiFi Photo Transfer app. Here’s all you have to do…
- Use this link to install the app from the App Store: http://t.co/y4z72iml
- When you open the WiFi Photo Transfer app, you will see a screen with a web (URL) address.
- On your computer, open your internet browser and type the address shown on the screen
- When you do this, you will see the photos from your iPad camera roll on your computer screen
- Select and download the pictures you want – you will be asked to choose where you want the pictures to be saved.
- The pictures get downloaded to a compressed folder named Images (includes a number as well).
- Once this is done, you can move, copy (or cut and paste) the pictures from that folder to another location